Equilibria is a Boutique School in Potchefstroom that offers a one year, post-matric gap-year programme and finishing course to young people. Aiming to cultivate independence and maturity in students, the multi-disciplinary study
programme incorporates a wide range of life skills, career orientation and character
- Teaching modules related to human development.
- Life coaching students: motivation, support, student conduct, fitness.
- Career coaching and counseling.
- Organization of student excursions, camps and activities.
- General administration of student matters.
- Appropriate qualification related to the field of human development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching and education.
- All-rounder: people skills, organizational skills, administrative skills.
- Health and fitness conscious.
Remuneration: R120 000 per year
Applicants are required to fill in an Application Form obtainable on request (see contact
info below). Applications should also include a CV with three contactable references and
copies of academic qualifications, awards and certificates.
Closing date: 30 September 2014.
For more info contact: Dr. Hanri de la Harpe (Principal), firstname.lastname@example.org,
083 280 3283, 018 297 0109 (office), P.O. Box 19449, Noordbrug, 2522.